Sunday, August 26, 2012

Enchanted Polish Don't Ever Call Me Doll

I have a lovely polish for you today, I picked up recently. This gorgeous Jelly is from Enchanted's Limited Edition Looney Tuned Collection. With only 50 made, mine is #33!! It is a beautiful dark pink jelly with loads of assorted circular glitter, of all sizes. The formula of this polish is wonderful. No fishing around, just dip the brush in and loads of glitter on your brush. I love polishes like that, effortless :-) :-) I used 2 coats on top of 2 coats of Barry M's Strawberry Ice Cream, that I used for undies.
  The glitter in this baby, is not hungry at all. Although I didn't need too, I added one coat of Gelous before my Seche Vite. my thing, is I always try to make my polish seem like a sheet of glass is on top. Plus I like the hardness the gelous gives my nails. Anyway, I apologize for the fact that this polish is no longer for sale :-( But my mani looked so pretty, I had to share with you :-) :-) Hope you love the pics!!

#33 Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

Don't Ever Call Me Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin