Sunday, August 5, 2012

Enchanted Polish's Space Jam #11

Enchanted Polish Space Jam #11

Enchanted Polish Space Jam #11

Good Morning, my Lovelies!! Here it is!!! My bottle of Space Jam.  I want to share with you how I luckily was able to snag this beauty! Llarowe had been posting on Fb that she was releasing this mini collection at 7:00pm on that weekend day. I had all intention of being online exactly at that time to grab 3 of the 4 in that collection. But, hubby was off work and since we own our home, there's always a back up of things to do. So, we were super busy that day. Before I realized the time it was two hours after the release time!!! I was thinking dang this sucks, I missed it!! But decided to check her store to see if there was any left. To my surprise, all 4 were in stock!! I quickly grabbed the three I wanted and decided I will pick up dont ever call me doll, the next time they are for sale. As soon as I put my three in the cart and went back to debate over Don't ever Call me Doll, all four was sold out!! Then the next day I was looking at Llarowe's fb page and saw that it was a limited edition collection, never to be sold again and the bottles were numbered with only 50 to be made period!! How lucky was I to be in her store, two hours late and that being the exact moment she posted them and being able to snag the three I wanted!! That was a mouthful, lol. Anyhow, I am tickled pink to be able to own this collection. I love these polishes. The formula is amazing on these!! No dipping or fishing for glitter, which I love!! The moons and stars and bars etc. all pick up on the brush with a quick dip in the bottle :-) :-) The only way I can compare to a Lynn is in that both of them pick up glitter with ease. Enchanted's formula for these babies, is unlike any other I have had. It looks a little think on the brush, but when you paint your nails with it, it all evens out and lays down perfectly!! And can you see all the assorted glitters inside this polish? Theres multi colored Hearts, moons, stars, bars, hex and round glitters of all colors! I LOVE THIS POLISH, okay!!
I wanted to do Space Jam some color other than black. As I was starring into my endless collection of polishes :-D I decided to grab A England's Tristam to use as my undie. I really adore the way it turned out. I think I need to lock these up in my safe where I have my Dollish Polish Toxic Avenger, Gosh Holographic and all my Limited Edition Lynnderella's. The polishes from Enchanted's Looney Tunes Collection are quite the treasure. I am so happy I am able to own them. I did see Space Jam and Greetings Earthling come up for sale online. So keep your eyes open. Maybe others will pop up for sale also :-) :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin