Saturday, August 4, 2012

Garden of Even with Macro!!

Here is another Lovely from the SSSS collection. This baby is the Garden of Even, in all her glory. Please forgive as this wasn't the best paint job, but it's sooo pretty I had to share :-) :-) The formula is perfect on this polish. And it glistens! not chunky glitter, but glistening fine glitter. This is one of the two polishes Lynn made that has bleeding glitter. But hey, whatever she did, it works!! you will catch this polish shining and beaming, love that!! I couldn't stop looking down at my hands, lol. I didn't use Glitter Tamer as it didn't need it. I did use one coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. I thought I would also include a Macro shot of this polish so you can get an idea of what glitters it's made of :-) :-)
Lynnderella The Garden of Even

My Garden of Even Macro shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin