Monday, August 27, 2012

Girly bits Arctic Sunrise and Models Own Indian Ocean

I have a lovely polish today. I've been dieing to swatch my mini of Arctic Sunrise and finally got around to doing it :-) :-) The polish went on very well, it is a very Beautiful polish :-) I used 3 coats total of Arctic Sunrise. It shows a stunning pink reflection when light hits it! I have a couple pics to show of the lovely Arctic Sunrise alone and than with Indian Ocean :-) I love the outcome of both of the polishes together. I added two coats of Indian Ocean. I had no top coat on, in these pics. I just love it!! Girly Bits is one of my favorite polish makers. Her new collection is AhMazing!!! On to the pics :-)

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise

Girly Bits Arctic Sunrise

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

Arctic Sunrise and Indian Ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin