Saturday, August 4, 2012

Golden Rules

Lynnderella Golden Rules

What can I say, I Love love love me some gold glistening polish! I totally love Change, but this one is a major attention getter! I have had the most compliments wearing this polish. The formula is a dream, of course as all Lynn's are. I used Chanel's Golden Fingers as the undie and two coats of GR. Followed by one coat of Glitter Tamer and Gelous than lastly Seche Vite. Sparkle Sparkle, Love sparkling. This is definitely one of my favorites from this collection. I love the way Lynn used not just a plain gold polish, but rainbow reflective golden glitter in this baby. I mean seriously, how could Lynn have made another golden polish to top Change? She is an amazingly gifted Artist. I hope you enjoying the pic :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin