Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hi Friends!!
  Today I have Jasmine, a lovely teal glitter polish. Shimmer has a collection of polishes right now, that all have different girls names. Her store is found on Etsy's website. I love all of them!! But picked only two, Jasmine and Cindy. But today I have Jasmine to show. I was attracted to Jasmine because one of my fav of all times polish is Lynnderella's Thank Blue! Since the main glitter color in this polish is similar, I had to get it :-D
  This polish has a lovely formula, went on very well. No dragging and a little thick but definitely not too thick. It was very manageable when applying. I expected this polish to have hungry glitter or at least very coarse glitter when dried. I had my Glitter Tamer all ready to use and to my surprise, the Glitter wasn't hungry, yay!!! :-) :) As a matter of fact, the polish wasn't hardly bumpy or coarse at all.  So first of all, I used Orly's Haley's Comet as the undie. Then I applied two coats of Jasmine. After that I did use one coat of Gelous and then finally Seche Vite.
  I really was impressed with this polish. I am thinking of getting more shades, hehehe :-) :-) Now I can't wait to try Cindy out!!

Shimmer Jasmine

Shimmer Jasmine

Shimmer Jasmine

Shimmer Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin