Friday, August 24, 2012

Layla Mirror Effect Metal Chrome with Dollish Polish Team Sal

Hello Lovelies!!!
  Todays color is the 01 Metal Chrome mirror effect! It is gorgeous!! We all know these type polishes will show every little defect to your nail bed. So for that fact, you must either file and buff your nail bed. Or you can also put a top coat directly on your virgin nails before you add the polish. I did that! I added my Ridge filler base coat and then Seche Vite. After those two I then added two coats of Metal Chrome. My nails are not perfect and by adding seche vite before it, I feel the final appearance was very nice looking!!
  I was a bit worried when applying it, that the brush strokes would be noticeable. But I was amazed to see that after the polish dries, the brush strokes disappear!! How cool is that :-) :-) the formula was kind of similar to the holographic polishes by Layla. In that, you don't want to restroke with the brush too much. As, it can cause drag marks. But I love how it dries fairly quickly, so you don't have to spend alot of time drying your fingers, yay!!! I didn't not add any top coat after Layla was put on. I wasn't sure if it would dull the metal effect or not. Didn't want to take that chance.
 Since I am more a glitter girl I needed something more. So, I added Dollish Polish team Salvatore to it!! I love this polish and the formula, AhMazing!! The red and black in this polish it reminds me of playing cards. Isn't that silly :-) :-) I do adore the mixture of red and black together, so pretty :-) :-) Since my base polish was silver, the silver glitters in it, didn't show that well. But it did give alot more sparkle to it, which I Love :-) :-) :-) As all Dolly's I own, the formula was perfection!! These pics show two coats of Team on top of Layla. I then added one coat of Glitter Food followed by another coat of Seche Vite.
After I tallied all the coats of polish to achieve my final masterpiece :-) I had 10 TEN coats of polish on!!! thats alot of polish :-) :-) But I have fun doing it :-) :-) My cuticles are becoming a bit taxed lately, so plzzz ignore that :-0 Hope you like the pics as much as me!!
  Hope you all have a Lovely Day, my friends!!!

Layla 01 Metal Chrome

Layla 01 Metal Chrome

01 Metal Chrome

Layla 01 Metal Chrome

Layla 01 Metal Chrome

Layla 01 Metal Chrome with Dollish Polish Team



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin