Monday, August 20, 2012

Lynnderela Gotta Have Brains

Hello, My Friends :-) :-)

  I have one of my treasured Lynn's to show you all today. It amazes me how Lynn took this murky type grey color and made it look so good with the pink, blue and silver glitters in this lovely polish. (run on sentence) lol :-) Anyway, I wasn't really sure if I needed an undie of not for this one. But in any case, I did use one. My undie is Essence's Grey-t To Be You. I used two coats of that with two coats of Gotta Love Brains:-)  As with all Lynn's the formula on this baby is perfection!!! And oh yeah!! I also love the random huge glitters that come out from time to time. It really gives this girl some personality :-) I also enjoy how the glitter just attaches to the brush when you dip it in the bottle. No fishing around or anything its just there!!
  After two coats of GHB there was no need for Glitter Tamer! so I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. I really do love this polish, its soooo beautiful!!!

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin