Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lynnderella Boy Girl Party with Glitter Tamer Talk

Today I have another Lovely Lynnderella for you! Boy Girl Party! This is one my favorite Lynn's :-) :-) I decided to go with Essence black for the undies. I adore this mixture of pink, blue and red glitter. Also, Lynnderella's formula is always a knock out! SO for this mani I used one coat of Essence black and two coats of Boy Girl Party. I used my usual toppings (hehehe "toppings" like it a pizza or something :-) So yeah, After Boy Girl I used one coat of Glitter Tamer, Gelous and Seche Vite. Glitter Tamer is just AhMazing! I love that stuff, it's perfect for hungry glitters. I have heard some people say Gelous is the same thing or even better. That isn't true in my eyes. They both apply very differently and have different finishes.
Glitter Tamer leaves a very thick coating that that leaves a sheet of polish that seals your glitters together. If you apply Gelous after Glitter Tamer, the Gelous feels so smooth going on. The combo of the two ( you need only one coat of each) gives me that glass finish I love to achieve :-) If I didn't use Glitter Tamer and only used Gelous, it would take at least 3 coats to get a somewhat similar but not exact finish. SO yeah, both coat your nail. But Tamer is thicker and firmer. Where as Gelous is not as thick and doesn't coat glitters as well.
If you find Glitter Tamer for sale, snag it, I do. I love that stuff :-) It is Liquid gold! I can't wait to try Glitter Food Fix A Flat! Hoping to get a similar use from it :-)
On to the pics, did I say how much I adore this polish!!! Just look :-) :-)

Lynnderella Boy Girl Party

Lynnderella Boy Girl Party

Lynnderella Boy Girl party

Lynnderella Boy Girl Party

1 comment:

Follow on Bloglovin