Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lynnderella Common Sense

I have another beauty for you today :-) Here is another beauty from Lynnderella's SSSS collection named Common Sense. Too me a while pondering back n forth on which polish would be the best undies for this beauty. Never thought to look at my Ozotics and when it did, it hit me 730! I saw 730 sitting there, with a similar color shift and I just knew, Your are it!! The perfect fit :-) SO here it is, in all it's gorgeous glory. One coat of Ozotic 730 with 2 coats of Common Sense. Then topped with one coat of Glitter Tamer, Gelous and last but not least Seche Vite (my favorite topcoat). Not the best paint job, sorry for that. But it is very pretty :-)

Lynnderella Common Sense

I have not been able to swatch all the polishes in Lynn's collection. But I love each and every one of them. Each of them is very special and so beautiful! Thank You for taking a look xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin