Saturday, August 4, 2012

Starry Earth's Lion of Valor
I have one more post for today and I promise to start posting more often :-) :-) while browsing Etsy I came across this lovely polish from Starry Earth called Lion of Valor. It's a gorgeous golden red/orange polish. The formula on it totally rocks!!I just love it when you use a glitter polish and you dont have to fish around for glitter or even keep dipping to get glitter on the brush. I really was quite amazed on how nice this polish was to use. I decided to go with China Glaze Riveting from the Hunger Games Collection, for the undie. I then used two coats of Lion valor. After those coats I did one coat of Gelous and last but not least one coat of Seche Vite. I then had a perfectly smooth glass finish. I have been wearing this polish all day. I have washed dishes,cleaned up around the house and have no tip wear!! Loving this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin