Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Enchanted Mean Mr Mustard and Hello New York

I am soooo tickled to get hold of Enchanted's new collection!! I saw swatches of These two polishes together and had to do it. I can't even tell you enough how glittery and gleamy these two polishes are together. These are my favorite pics. It was actually hard to take the pics cause the shine and sparkle was soo intense!! The formula on these polishes was perfection! I was also in awe at the fact that Hello New York was very smooth. I was kind of expecting it to be rough, but no. I did use one coat of Seche Vite. But that was all I needed!! this polish is like triple chrome!! You can see chartreuse, Yellow, green and blue!!
This collection is AhMazing!! I bought all seven polishes but I am Walrus is on back order :-( So I am anxiously awaiting for it to come, can't wait :-) :-) On to the pics!!!

Enchanted

You can kind of see on my pointer finger, Blue starting to show

Enchanted

Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin