Saturday, October 13, 2012

Smitten Pure Imagination and fun stamping

I saw a post from Llarowe when she is looking to choose a pic for her new website. I am entering the pic of the black kitty on my finger, from her new stamping plates :-) :-) I love and adore Smitten polish!! This mani was sooo sparkly, I am nuttso over sparkle :-D Wish me luck, friends!! Heres some pics I am posting of my Pure Imagination mani. Also another of a Halloween stamping job I did with Pretty and Polished Candy Corn. This tree is sooo freakn cool!!! Candy Corn is a temperature changing polish so it always appears to look differently. The polish goes from Orange to Yellow. It makes me think of the moon glowing in the background. Yes, this tree and the background stamping is also from llarowe's plates :-)






1 comment:

Follow on Bloglovin