Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gosh 549 Original Versus Gosh Hero

I did a vid last nite to show you all the difference between the original and new. I couldn't believe it! They changed where the new one was made. The original was made in Denmark, the new one was made in France! And let me tell you, the formula is 100% different!!
look for yourself :-) I used a small desk lamp for lighting, in a dark living room. The original blows my away, every time I wear it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO9TNpGxYJY

Be sure to expand it to full screen and change the quality to 1080 HD <3

Heres a couple pics of the bottles I took
Old on Left and new on Right

New is on Left. You can see comparing the two bottles, how the holo is completely different!! I love the rainbows in the original!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin