Monday, April 15, 2013

Dollish Polish's Crystal Empire and It's So Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die!

I have been sooo excited over Dollish Polish's Crystal Empire!
Inspired by My Little Pony, it couldn't be more perfect! I adore the color mixture of these glitters! 
I choose China Glaze's For Audrey, to use as undies. I was going to use Your so Budapest. But I didn't because I think Dolly used a similar color to that, on her swatch pics. So i wanted to use something different :-D
There is sooo many different glitters in this mix! I was digging out something new and pretty with each brush load! I really Love the big silver holographic circles in there. They are super duper gorgeous!!!

Please excuse the three pieces of rogue glitter on my middle finger :-0




It's so Fluffy, I'm Gonna Die is a gorgeous pink with assorted darker pink glitters. I was rambling thru my polishes looking for the perfect, or shall I say, a close matched pink. I wasn't sure how opaque it was going to be. So I had decided to use undies. Looking at me was one of Dolly's holiday release polishes, Strawberry Cream. It's the perfect pink color if you were wanting undies! I used one coat under two coats of Fluffy. 
I wanted to add something fun to my pics, so I grabbed different things around the house, lol. Of course a doll would have been a perfect match to Dolly's logo. But I don't have any dolls. So I ended up using some Japanese china and a Victorian doll.
Formula was awesome with both polishes. I didn't get as much glitter out of Fluffy, as I would have liked two. So I fished around a bit for them. I also pushed them around on my nail to get them where I wanted them.








Thank you for looking at my pics :-)

Have an Awesome Day!!
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

Follow on Bloglovin